SHEPHERD'S FOLD MINISTRIES
Making a difference for God's Kingdom during (and before) retirement years.
Use this page to search among the ever growing list of opportunities to use your time to make a difference for the Kingdom of God. This page will help you narrow down the most likely best opportunities.
This list consists of volunteer / low pay opportunities. If you’re interested in ministry employment, click here.
How to use this page
Type in a word in the “search” section, click the magnifying glass icon, and all opportunities having that word in the description will appear.
Use the “filter by tag” feature organized according to spiritual gifts, personality types, or skills.
Spiritual Gifts are listed below.
- Administration: Divine ability to organize multiple tasks and groups of people to accomplish those tasks
- Apostleship: Divine ability to pioneer new churches and ministries through planting, overseeing, and training.
- Craftsmanship: Divine ability to plan, build, and work with your hands in construction to accomplish multiple ministry applications.
- Discernment: Divine ability to spiritually identify falsehood and spiritual forces at work in situations.
- Evangelism: Divine ability to help non-Christians take the necessary steps to becoming a born-again Christian.
- Exhortation (Encouragement) : Divine ability to strengthen, comfort, or urge others to action through the written or spoken word and Biblical truth.
- Faith: Divine ability to believe in God for unseen supernatural results.
- Giving: Divine ability to produce wealth and give by tithes and offerings for the purpose of advancing the Kingdom of God.
- Healing: Divine ability to act as intermediary in faith and prayer for the healing of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual sickness.
- Helps: Divine ability to work in a supportive role for the accomplishment of tasks in Christian ministry with the ability to often see the need before others do.
- Hospitality: Divine ability to create warm, welcoming environments for others in places such as your home, office, or church.
- Intercession: Divine ability to stand in the gap in prayer for someone or something believing for profound results.
- Leadership: Divine ability to influence people at their level while directing toward the big picture or vision.
- Mercy: Divine ability to feel empathy and to care for those who are hurting in any way.
- Miracles: Divine ability to alter the natural outcomes of life in a supernatural way through prayer, faith, and divine direction.
- Music: Divine Ability through music to guide the spirits of others and to focus them on the greatness and glory of Jesus Christ.
- Pastor (Shepherd) : Divine ability to care for the personal needs of others by nurturing and mending life issues.
- Prophecy (Preaching / Proclaiming) : Divine ability to communicate God’s truth and heart in a way that calls people to a right relationship with God.
- Service: Divine ability to do small or great tasks in working for the overall good of the Body of Christ.
- Teaching: Divine ability to study and learn from the Scriptures primarily to bring understanding and depth to other Christians.
- Tongues / Interpretation: If you’re giftedness in this area is expressed in
- · Private prayer language (1 Cor 14:2), search under “gift of intercession” for ideas of ministry opportunities
- · Cross cultural language (Acts 2:4-8), search under “gift of evangelism” for ideas of ministry opportunities
- · Corporate worship settings (1 Cor. 14), this website celebrates your gifts but does not list new ministry opportunities since your ministry environment is pre-determined (corporate worship).
- Words of Knowledge: Divine ability to bring truth to a situation by supernatural revelation often accompanied by the Word of God.
- Words of Wisdom: Divine ability to understand and bring clarity to situations through applying the truths of Scripture in a practical way.
Starting with the skill of writing, we will continue to add new skills and tag them to corresponding opportunities.